Even though we have several events penciled in, for the remainder of 2017 and through 2018, we are hunkering down to write and prepare. There is a new novel afoot! This one is quite different, quite dark, quite forceful and we are looking forward to our readers’ reactions.
We’ve been having quite a time since the books began though!
- In 2017, we met a wonderful group at the Cleveland Area, Annual Trini Picnic.
- We launched Side By Side We Stand in Trinidad and Tobago at The Big Black Box in Port of Spain.
- Our Author was a panelist at the 2017 Bocas Lit Fest in Port of Spain!
- In 2016, we held a champagne book event at one of the most vibrant Cultural centres in Toronto – A Different Booklist (Bathurst Street, just south of Bloor). We have launched each of our books there and hope to return again soon.
- New York City was a huge adventure in 2016. We were hosted by the vibrant Janice Lawrence-Clarke, Director of JLC Productions for an entire week! Ms. Lawrence-Clarke, arranged for us to appear at stellar venues throughout the city.
- Our first appearance in New York was in 2014 at the well-known Caribbean hot-spot SugarCane. They even designed a signature drink for us, the Santimanitay!
- In 2012, NALIS (The National Archive of Library and Information Service) was the venue of our first Caribbean launch where we showcased Tales From Icebox Land.
- In 2014 NALIS hosted us again to launch Across From Lapeyrouse and Santimanitay